About Shannon Leigh Rowell
I have a passion for helping others!
For many years I have been helping people just like you.
I personally have experienced some of life’s challenges which has led me into the mental health field. After comprehensive, practical training and obtaining a Masters degree in Mental Health Counseling I have been helping individuals for the past eleven plus years with their mental health needs. I specialize in Trauma Recovery and Self-Injurious behaviors using standard practices tailored to each individual. I believe you are not alone in your journey to healing. Don’t let your current circumstances keep you from reaching out for help. Let me help guide you in the healing process so you can experience your life to its fullest potential.
- Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling-Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology-University of North Florida
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, MH 11468 – Florida Department of Health
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Counseling Association
- To Write Love on Her Arms (TWLOHA)
- Psychology Today
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- National Association of Professional Women